Saturday, June 05, 2004

Post Number Two: Love it, Hate it, Eat it. Thank You.

Okay, first off (well, second off, actually. Deal with it.), I'd like to introduce myself. For those of you who are too lazy to read my profile (it's nothing special, trust me), here I am. I am nineteen years old. I live in my parents' basement(only because that is where my room is located). I live with one brother, "Stephen" (more on the quotation marks later) and I have another brother, "Mark". My cat's name is Chloe and she is mentally handicapped. And she is fat. Why the quotations, you ask...or don't ask, but I'm going to tell you anyway. I have decided to refer to everyone by false names that I have made up specifically for this blog, or by their nicknames if they already have one. I will refer to political figures by their real names, as well as celebrities, unless I have a close, personal, intimate contact with thim (if I were to, for example, fuck George Stroumboulopoulos silly...I mean "John". Sorry BAD, I'm only kidding, honey. Nice ass, by the way).My mother is Mom and my father is Dad. You will also hear a lot about my boyfriend, BAD, and my friends, obviously. Dominic, I'm excited to go to Calgary tomorrow, for our Krispy Kremergency, and Bowling for Columbine is such a good movie. Molly, you know that people are worse at "bingo" when they are drunk. You know where it's at. We've seen it. Okay, gotta go to bed now. Catch you kids later.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home