Monday, February 19, 2007

50 Sexiest Men 2007!

I last did something like this about two years ago. Well the list has changed somewhat, and my desire for hockey players has grown significantly over the past two years. This time around I've left off the dead musicians (Cobain, Tupac, Strummer just to name a few), but the cookies have stayed. This list is overrun by hockey players and by men called Jason. Just click on the names to view sexy pictures and my reasoning behind my choices (and remember, sometimes beauty comes from within)...

#50 - Colin Hanks
#49 - Marc - André Bergeron
#48 - Jay Leno
#47 - Bam Margera
#46 - Alex Trebek
#45 - Rick Gomez
#44 - Ethan Embry
#43 - Yoji Harada
#42 - James Blunt
#41 - Oreo Cookies
#40 - Jason Statham
#39 - Alexander Ovechkin
#38 - Hawksley Workman
#37 - Giovanni Ribisi
#36 - Jason Biggs
#35 - Alexandre Despatie
#34 - Scott Caan
#33 - Jason Lee
#32 - Dwayne Roloson
#31 - Rex Murphy
#30 - Raffi Torres
#29 - Jason London
#28 - Ian Hanomansing
#27 - Ed Robertson
#26 - Eugene Hutz
#25 - Dallas Green
#24 - Chris Garver
#23 - David Gray
#22 - Patrick Demspey
#21 - Anze Kopitar
#20 - Ian Rosenberger
#19 - Rick Mercer
#18 - Mike Morrison
#17 - Yuri Lemeshev
#16 - John Cusack
#15 - Ryan Gosling
#14 - Colin Firth
#13 - Anson Carter
#12 - Josh Groban
#11 - Tom Gilbert
#10 - Dan Savage
#9 - Tim McIlrath
#8 - George Stroumboulopoulos
#7 - Daniel Tjarnqvist
#6 - Nicolas Wright
#5 - Goran Visnjic
#4 - Ryan Miller
#3 - Johnny Depp
#2 - Edward Norton
#1 - Igor Ulanov

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi I randomly came to your blog, I have to say I appreciate the fact that you appreciate a good looking russian hockey players but you forgot the "Other Alex" of the Washington Captials.....my Number 1 Alexander Semin (#28). He in my opinion is the ultimate eye candy and sexiest Russian Hockey Player not to mention talented and mysterious...does he speak English? Does he only speak russian?

Enjoyed the list!

6:16 PM  
Blogger "Steve Smith" said...

I am disgusted by your inclusion of Hawksley Workman and James Blount, and confused by your omission of Ricky Ray and Eric Brewer - am I so far behind the times?

4:36 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Why is Roli at 32????Why not a better position???You know he deserves it.

12:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home