Saturday, October 29, 2005

Just call me Mrs. Ulanov.

Don't I wish.
Ah, I just came back from New City Suburbs. Why haven't I been there in such a long time? I think the last time I was there, it was for Punk Rock Bingo (but that was back when it drew a small enough crowd that they could have it in Likwid Lounge). It was part one of the Halloween party, and there was an awesome burlesque show.
I had my birthday party at Scholar's and the Druid last Saturday, and it was awesome (for me, anyway. It was the 50 cent hiballs talking). I had a hotdog after we left the Druid (if Molly had one, I am certain she was thinking of Mlee). I threw up the hot dog at 10 the next morning. Good times. I'd like to extend my apologies to Ridiculously A. Bartender (it was only half his fault) and my compliments on his grammatically correct text message.
I just got an e-mail from ticketmaster reminding me not to miss buying tickets to Hilary Duff (note to j-roc: it's a duff job). Well gee whiz, what would I do without ticketmaster? Ticketmaster tainted my inbox. Who would you think so lowly of me, ticketmaster?
P.S watch out for the zombie on campus on Monday.
P.P.S How do I enable the thing that prevents machines from ruining my comments section?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home