Friday, October 21, 2005

No boys allowed!

I'm back. It took me awhile, but there are always obstacles.
Getting to the title. No, I'm not a lesbian (much to mi hermano's chagrin). I'm already cynical of the opposite sex, but these last five months have been especially ridiculous on the XY front. So no more for the time being (the time period of "time being" depends on how soon another prospect comes my way. Shows how dedicated I am to the cause, eh?). I have school to focus on. Textbooks are my boyfriend.
Apparently NSync is releasing a greatest hits CD on my birthday. Sorry guys, all of your fans have moved on to the equally shitty solo music of JUSTIN TIMBERLAKE NAKED (my number counter has been down lately). The birthdate of Pablo Picasso and me has been shit upon. For shame.
In case I don't blog again before Tuesday, happy 21st birthday to me. Nest.
hermano's = hormone's
NSync = nosing
blog = bloc

3 Comments:

Blogger Heather said...

You fuckers! Stop spreading your fecal matter all over my comments section!

2:42 PM  
Blogger Mark said...

lol!

I think you can enable the turing test feature to stop the machines from posting.

I took a year off of dating last year, it worked so well, I re-upped.

Good luck!

9:54 PM  
Blogger Heather said...

No, I will not visit your link, you robot.

7:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home