Saturday, June 18, 2005

Happy Birthday, Bloggie!

My blog turned one this month. Maybe I should stop neglecting it so much.

I saw + I've seen = I seen. This is a hybrid that is not welcome in my life.

I got another tattoo yesterday. This makes me happy.

I'm jumping out of an airplane in two weeks. This makes me scared.

nest.

"We live on front porches and swing life away. We get by just fine here on minimum wage. If love is the labour, I'll slave 'til the end. I won't cross the street until you hold my hand." -Swing Life Away, Rise Against.

I wish I lived in the same world as that band. I'd like to get by just fine on minimum wage.

1 Comments:

Blogger Konrad said...

Happy birthday to your blog. Why are you blogging? Maybe you'll find it here:
http://www.doonesbury.com/strip/dailydose/index.html?uc_full_date=20050703

10:01 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home