Friday, June 18, 2004

Dancing to the Max: My Feet Attacked my Pride and my Ass Attacked ...uh, That's Another Story

Greetings. So I went dancing yesterday. I discovered that BAD and I have a lot of work to do if we're going to get this salsa thing. As he said, "We can only get better." I'm am a Smith, and in this family, up isn't always the way we go.
Getting to my comments now. Yes it is satisfying that Carrie calls her amn BIG and I call my boyfriend BAD. Although I'm not sure if those are his initials. I guess I wouldn't be the one to know. Stephen: You may not be amused by the whole initial thing the way I am, but I'm not amused by having a lack of writing utensils in the house because SOMEBODY chews them all up (Somebody and Stephen both start with the same letter...you'll only get it if you watched the Mole).
Molly and I went to play "Bingo" tonight. We are at an equal skill level. The boys won't know what hit them.
Message for BAD: I called you Ratboy today, for no reason, but seeing as you never check my blog anymore, you'll never know. Good luck with that
Alright, farewell. And I'm locking up my writing utensils before they meet their ultimate demise.

5 Comments:

Blogger DonECoyote said...

I finally got around to reading it, and there are so many inside jokes, it's only probably funny to me and a handful of others. But I like it! How about Alan Sean Smithers? A.S.S. ..... very funny!

2:15 AM  
Blogger "Steve Smith" said...

Yes, well, ASS is funny. But CAR still isn't.

10:44 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You sound dumb. Are you?

Adam

12:20 AM  
Blogger Heather said...

Adam:
No I am not dumb, and I won't thank you for asking. You certainly sound like a charming individual, though. Leave the personal attacks on people you don't know to me.

4:46 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

How could you say I don't know you? Don't you remember the party?

4:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home