Saturday, June 19, 2004

Promise That Forever We will Never Get Better at Growing up and Learning to Lie

Ok, so this heading (damn, I almost said 'header'..oops, too much time at the factory..) doesn't have anything to with this post, but I will always have a spot in my heart for bands (Eve 6) wno name their group after characters from The X-Files (the character: Eve 6).
Today, I played basketball out by SAM school. It was a good, hot experience. Molly, Tito, BAD and I played a good few games before Tito and BAD had to go to work. Molly told the shift co. yesterday that she was busy (going on a pub crawl), and he let her take the day off. They play favourites.
I went for coffee with Sierra and Dominic on Thursday before my weekly bingo with Molly, and it was a good time. Dom told a series of offensive jokes about babies and small children. Good times. J-Roc, I'm still waiting to hear news on whether or not Big Sexy will be making the trip to Camrose for Stage 13.

APOLOGIES
I'd like to make two apologies for things from my last post. First off all, I'd like to apologize to everyone for the phrase "I'm am a Smith..." Clearly it makes no sense at all, and I should have either omitted the apostrophe and the 'm', or taken out the 'am' all together. This mistake burns a hole in my soul, and I will be more careful in the future.
Secondly, I would like to apologize to BAD for accusing him of never visiting my blog. I have learned now that just because people don't post comments, it doesn't mean that they don't hit here on occasion. And they don't appreciate being called Ratboy, either (although it was something I called him to his face at work, and I wouldn't repeat it when he asked what I had said).

Have a nice day.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home