Thursday, August 05, 2004

Big Story: Bush Receives Brain (and John Kerry won three Purple Hearts)

First of all, if you have no idea where I got this title from, click here .
Second of all, simply mentioning John Kerry will net me more blog visits.
Third of all, Stephen thinks he can hog the fruit flies to himself. He is terribly mistaken. If he has not posted about the fruit flies, I will look like a ridiculous fool .
Well, the Smith household is being over-run by wasps, fruit flies and turtles who make me hungry for cookies (okay, there's only one of those). What's next? I suspect goats, but no one can be sure.
New (and by 'new', I mean 'old') News: Males are ridiculous. BAD and Tito had started a discussion about whether or not they could consume a brick of cheese or a watermelon in an hour, or something to that effect. I would argue that it would be easier to eat the cheese than to eat the watermelon in an hour. But it's their game.
It is now that I wish I was American. I would love to vote in their little (ok huge) election. I'm an addict.
In other news...

Word of the Day
Today's word is Nest. There you go, Stephen. The screensaver is right for a day.

Interesting Fact
If you perform a spell check on your post, the dictionary does not recognize the word 'blog'. Also, the word 'watermelon' (if you spell it incorrectly as 'watermellon') should be replaced by the word 'adrenaline' .

So long, I'm off to see M. Night Shyamalan's The Village.



2 Comments:

Blogger Heather said...

I used your word of the day today on my blog..even though it was technically yesterday's.

I like the word of the day...helps to shape the randomness of my blog posts.

8:58 PM  
Blogger Prus said...

The Village was awful....i want my money back

10:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home