Monday, June 28, 2004

The Democratic Process: An Electrifying Experience

I've been trying to stay away from the blog, as I have a blog addiction. But this is election day, how could I not post a post? Well, in case you didn't already figure it out, I voted for the Green Party. I also entered my brother's election pool. See my picks and the picks of the others here. If that doesn't work, visit Stephen's blog. I have linked to it many times throughout my blog.
Also, for those of you who read my brother's blog, our brother, Mark, does not recall offering Stephen five dollars to jump onto risk parts.
The early morning Salsa dancing has turned into a club of sorts. I believe that it is called the UFO club (don't ask). It is now at least 8 members strong. I went again this morning, and I dragged BAD along this time. J, Marina and The Magician were also there. It was a *good* time.
Well, I managed to keep it short (or as j-roc would write it '_eep it short'. He doesn't believe in the letter'k'). Yay for me. And this blog had a hit from Finland. Click here to visit a blog that did not receive a hit from Finland, and click here to go to a blog that has received a hit from Brazil.
Thank you.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Did you leave your sunglasses on the table by the TV last night?

12:05 PM  
Blogger Heather said...

Yes, I did, which is odd. I usually wear my sunglasses at night.

9:54 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Can you please post more often? This is ridiculous.

9:43 PM  
Blogger Heather said...

Sorry, I have been on vacation and such.

8:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home