Thursday, December 30, 2004

Too bad she's the size of Alaska.

I am speaking of my 9 1/2 year old newt, Gingrich. She has developed newt bloat and it makes me sad.

Our Christmas went well. We had family over and all was well. We got Cranium for Christmas and my parents, Stephen and I played it the other night. Surprise parties, anyone?

The turmoil in my life is on a break right now...not like we ever stop talking about it, but at least I don't have to experience it for awhile.

I'm owning my classes so far, just waiting for one more mark to come in. I'm so proud of myself.

I look outside and I say this: fuck you clouds (or clown, depending on who you ask).

Nest!

Happy holidays!

2 Comments:

Blogger Joel said...

Eek! You're back!

Best of wishes for the New Year.

12:19 AM  
Blogger Heather said...

And you as well.

9:01 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home