Saturday, August 21, 2004

And He Thinks the Pen is Angry...

So I have started blog surfing. I have found quite a few interesting blogs in my travels. Once Stephen teaches me how to use the language of html, I will put the list up. I also found a blog of a devoted Bush-lover. A person who seems to believe that Bush had only the good of the Iraqi people on his mind when he invaded their country. No, it's not intelligencethatcannotevenrivalpondscum.blogspot.com as you might have expected. You may visit the blog of "Angry Pen" at angrypen.blogspot.com .
In other news, I have finally finished my time table for university. This is mildly exciting. However, my bank account balance will drop significantly as I will go from working every waking hour of my life and making money to working and paying this institute of learning they call "University of Alberta" large sums of money. I cannot wait.

Have a good day. Please use the word meninges as much as possible today.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home