Friday, August 20, 2004

Job Number Three: Crash Test Dummy?

Look at how I can rhyme! So, I made it in one of the local papers. Good for me. Pictures of my parents' broken minivan along with my broken soul (ok, so unless you boast super human senses, you probably can't actually see my soul in the picture...). Yes, I was involved in a vehicle accident on Wednesday, and I want to curl up and die. Thank you to the newspaper photographers for ignoring people's need for privacy in times of distress. I guess that's their job. The caption under the picture had an interesting spelling of the word "collision". The St. Albert Gazette's disease preventing them from being able to spell must be contagious.

I feel like shit.

3 Comments:

Blogger Dave White said...

Hey, thanks for reading. Just out of curiousity, how'd you find my blog?

5:16 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You're proof that not everyone from St. Albert is completely illiterate. Until you become a cop, that is.

1:57 PM  
Blogger Heather said...

I suspect that my literacy will not fade away once I become a cop, but I guess only time will tell. I hope I still have this blog in six years so I can prove you wrong.

6:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home