Saturday, February 18, 2006

What did the Swiss hockey team eat for breakfast?

The Canadians, apparently. That was an interesting game, if I do say so myself. Get better camera angles. But seriously, I think they won fair and square. Plus, Latvia tied the USA a day or two ago so I don't feel so bad.
On the women's side, it was nice to see the Swedes win against the States. They were just so happy. I'm not sure I'd even mind if they were to beat us and take the gold. I'm quite sure the ladies of our hockey team and the majority of my country-persons would probably disagree. But hey, silver isn't bad. I just like a good old underdog story. If you can dodge a wrench, you can dodge a ball.

1 Comments:

Blogger DonECoyote said...

dodge, duck, dip, dive, and dodge

1:47 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home