Wednesday, August 25, 2004

Oskar, May you Rest in Peace.

I bought a hamster from the pet store two weeks ago. I named her Oskar. She developed a hamster illness and then she died on Friday. Life's not fair.
I have two more days of work at the doctor's office downton. It will be weird not being there. Today my co-workers bought two Funky Pickle (and I do love Funky Pickle) pizzas for lunch. Good times.
This is a pointless post, but I'm somewhat of an addict.
I hate most people who work at the plastic factory. Ok not most, but some. I'm getting mighty tired of that fucking place.

Take your nest and shove it!

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey, I was near your house last night ;)

11:51 AM  
Blogger Prus said...

you are one scary dude annon

3:07 PM  
Blogger "Steve Smith" said...

That would be Adam Knisely.

1:07 AM  
Blogger Heather said...

He may be scary, but I guess his statement is accurate, as he was apparently dropping off my brother at home.

11:53 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home