Friday, November 05, 2004

I enjoy night time soap operas

Which is why I taped The O.C.

Somebody searched "Hal Johnson body break bio" and came across my blog. I've also had many hits by people searching for George Stroumboulopoulos. I'm too lazy to actually write anything of significance.

My top 10 favourite things this week:
10. When characters from tv shows/movies stay inside the tv show/movie and don't spread all over the internet.
9. My guitar
8. Our Lady Peace & The Clash
7. That Ami might soon be voted out of Survivor
6. A cartoon in The Gateway showing George Bush getting ready to eat a baby.
5. j-roc's statement about Whoopi Goldberg not having eyebrows.
4. The fact that Dominic cracked open his laptop in Tory Atrium so that we could search for pictures of Whoopi Goldberg to see if this was in fact true.
3. Lunch.
2. My cat, (nicknamed by my brother) Commander Snuggles (because she's extremely un-snuggly).
1. Life

6 Comments:

Blogger Kyle said...

Sadly I don't think they'll kick Ami off. The women appear to have a strangle hold (though, stranger things have happened).

2:17 AM  
Blogger "Steve Smith" said...

I agree with Kyle. Really, Heather, were you even watching the same episode as the rest of us?

10:33 AM  
Blogger Krista said...

Ugh. I was very disappointed with Julie and Twila. Because I hate Ami. And the conventions of grammar.

11:11 PM  
Blogger Heather said...

Okay, okay. By "might soon be voted off", I meant "at some point".

1:05 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

What's the deal??? Am I and whoever that other person was the only two people in the world who want to read a bio on Hal Johnson?!!! I Yahooed "hal johnson body break bio" and your number 1?

7:42 PM  
Blogger Heather said...

I am number one! Wooo! Clearly there should be many sites devoted completely to a Hal Johnson body break bio, but then what about Joanne "Tentacle" McLoed?

12:06 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home