Saturday, October 16, 2004

Yesterday was chilly. Today is freezing. Tomorrow...the white plague.

The white poo is again upon us. It's too early for this kind of behaviour from the heavens.

I worked at El Factory last night. I was in the printing department (aka the domain of BAD and Tito). I was paired with someone good though, so the time went pretty quickly. I find myself in printing a lot these days. Ah, and good news for me. Ding dong, the Human Resources queen is gone.

Getting to the point (or tentacle as they say in some cultures) of this post...
If you are an eligible St. Albert voter, click here.
If you are an eligible Edmonton Ward 5 voter, click here.
If you are aware that there is a country called "The United States of America", click here.

Good snowy day to you all.

1 Comments:

Blogger Heather said...

Glad that's been cleared up.

12:28 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home