Sunday, October 03, 2004

Oh Dear

Well, if there's one motto I live by, "Always get ridiculously shitfaced in front of people you don't know all that well" would be it. And still am. But by myself now. Oh dear.

Well it was a Saturday. Wait. I played "bingo" with Molly yesterday night. Then I woke up this morning (LATE...9:30) and went to university for a debate tournament. It was a smashing good time. After that I went home, got ready, and Molly and I went to Scholar's. 50 cent highballs. I love to love them. There was a Gateway gathering there. In comes the drunk in front of people I don't know part. I was feeling the love, but others probably were not. It was sad. I also yelled at
him about leaving his blog to the wolves. "You realize I'm sober, right?" I did not realize.

It was suggested by someone that my brother and I enter a debate tournament, to create a Smith team. It's funny, because I've never debated in my life and Stephen used air quotation marks when calling himself a pro. Clearly we're going to be the underdogs. If there's one thing that movies have taught me, it's that the underdogs always win. Perhaps they will make a movie about it, to the tune of Cool Runnings or The Mighty Ducks. I'd watch it. The room is spinning. I'd like disembark, please.

5 Comments:

Blogger Prus said...

I was way to sober for my own good and for everyone elses memory

12:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You should run against him in an SU campus-wide general election.

8:34 PM  
Blogger Heather said...

Who? My brother? Why would I want to do that? I would lose.

4:33 PM  
Blogger Lint said...

Being drunk with people you don't know is far too much fun. And I've had way too much of it this weekend, and just about managed to stay out of trouble. Just. But it was close. But, far too funny to have been worth missing.

4:41 PM  
Blogger Heather said...

I never learn my lesson. Maybe I'll be able to look back on it and laugh. Say...next week.

11:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home