Wednesday, September 22, 2004

"Fuck you, you're drunk and trying to act tough."

Ah, Mr. Workman.

So I went to school today with an uzi...oh wait, no I didn't. I did go to school today, though. Without a pen. A kind soul by the name of j-roc (or "The Impaler" as he insists on being called now) let me use one of his ("Do you want the dirty one? No, wait, I want the dirty one.") in history class. History was fairly uneventful today, with the prof who has the "Petr Nedved" syndrome. I'd like to buy him (my prof...well, Petr too if he wants one) a vowel.
I attended my second Debate Society meeting today. It was fun. I will now go through another stage of my life as "Steve Smith's sister". But it's ok, because I have respect for both of my brothers. I wonder why I'm never known as "Mark Smith's sister". Perhaps because that is not his real name. At any rate, Stephen and I have basically the same hairstyle and we get along well. Yes, it's ok that that(the sibling relationship, not the hair)'s mostly what I'm known for.
In other news, the upcoming municipal election has interrupted my plan for the demise of Klein as premier. We have a huge pack of candidates. Why won't they announce the dates of the forums?
I'm tired and distracted, so I apologize for the fact that this post is messily written. Hopefully things will improve when the sun comes up. Not likely though. I have to spend all weekend putting handles on buckets.

6 Comments:

Blogger Kyle said...

Good to hear you had fun at the meeting. And I'm sure that with time on campus, Steve will be "Heather's Brother"

1:31 AM  
Blogger Heather said...

HAHA! I doubt it, but like I said, it doesn't bother me.

11:21 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This post made me laugh.

5:24 PM  
Blogger Heather said...

Thank you.

1:23 PM  
Blogger Prus said...

it made me laugh, cry and then sniffle..

this may have to do with being sick as well but meh

1:49 PM  
Blogger Heather said...

Shhhh. No it doesn't have anything to do with you being sick. It was just very, very moving.

5:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home