Wednesday, September 29, 2004

I Hate My English Class!

I really do. It is full of people who still believe that they're in high school. The other day they were giggling about their 18th birthdays. They're loud and obnoxious and they interrupt the prof on a regular basis. Maybe they should think about shutting the hell up once in a while.

Also, I hate Anglo-Saxon poetry. I'm glad that Beowulf dies at the end. Once finished Beowulf, we will be starting Othello. I hate Shakespeare, too. At least I studied Othello in high school English class. I should have paid better attention.

In other news, I only lost by two pie pieces when Stephen and I played Trivial Pursuit on Monday night. Mmmm, pie.

Think about constructing yourself a nest today. It will be worth the effort of branch collecting.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I ensnared a family of birds and put them in the utility room. I am now the proud owner of several nests made of barbed wire pieces and eletrical tape. They are resourceful birds.

4:07 PM  
Blogger Prus said...

Nest? like nest of hair?

12:24 AM  
Blogger Heather said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

2:36 AM  
Blogger Heather said...

Your English class sounds like my History 112 class.
The poor rookies interrupt constantly...
Grade Tenner (as I now lovingly refer to them), "How do you spell that?"
Dr. Aronsen, "O-t-t-o-m-a-n"

Like who has never heard of the Ottoman Empire? What the hell are (or aren't) they teaching them in highschool? Read the bloody text, you jackasses.
It seems like they want it spoon fed to them.
I find it odd and oh so annoying.

2:36 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home