Thursday, October 28, 2004

Quarter Life Crisis

So I turned 20 the other day. It was mildly exciting.

Three Things I Learned This Week:
1. Dominic and I are the only ones who don't like Clockwork Orange .
2. Hal Johnson and Joanne McLeod of Body Break have been married for six years.
3. Bio Sci building = worst building EVER.

As promised, here are Mr. Stroumboulopoulos's thoughts on a subject from his talk at Grant MacEwan. I will not quote him directly in most cases. He is cool.

George on the subject of the "Mrs. Stroumboulopoulos" t-shirt:
The first time he saw it, it was on a man. Also, he said that he wanted to get one for his mom. If he had his way, it would have said "Mistress Stroumboulopoulos", although I'm assuming not on the one that he'd give to his mom.

That's all for now, so until next time, keep fit and have fun.


4 Comments:

Blogger Prus said...

You need to do more gateway and less school!

7:35 PM  
Blogger Joel said...

Have a happy Four Days After Your Birthday Day!

4:30 AM  
Blogger Heather said...

Ross -> I've missed one meeting.
Sam -> Apparently they're still doing commercials, although I haven't seen them for a long time.
Joel -> Thank you!

1:09 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi - You have a great blog. I have a webpage about self defense for woman I'd like you to visit. Here's the link

1:09 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home