Tuesday, December 07, 2004

Yesterday, I decided to aim for law school.

Then I immediately changed my mind. We all know that the prospect of me in law school is ridiculous.

I read in The Edmonton Journal today that there are American soldiers in Iraq suing the American government for keeping them there longer than their duty supposedly required them to stay. I'm too lazy to provide a link, but you'll find it buried somewhere in the front section of today's paper.

It's cold outside and my life is in turmoil. I give my support to the Human Hibernation Party.

5 Comments:

Blogger Prus said...

Hibernation?


Thats what breaks are for....and stressing about marks and stuff

4:51 PM  
Blogger Heather said...

But my lfe is in turmoil now. It's not waiting until a break.

10:25 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You should use the word Bäjs. More specifically, that is swedish for poo!

Feliz navidad, boracho año nuevo (como siempre),
Tu amigo peruano,
Jay

6:35 PM  
Blogger "Steve Smith" said...

"More specifically, that is swedish for poo!"

I don't think that word means what you think it means.

12:39 PM  
Blogger Heather said...

Bogg->don't worry, I immediately changed my mind.
Stephen->We can be mature about this, can't we, Mr. Poopy Pants (or something to that effect)?

2:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home