Monday, August 30, 2004

Never Apologize for the way that you Live your Life

Now that my internet has stopped being ridiculously slow for no reason, I can update my precious blog. Oh, how I missed it. Too bad I'm so damn impatient.
On Tuesday, I received hate mail from the factory. The letter basically claimed that I was a delinquent about showing up for work. Hmmm, well I was sick for four days in November, for which I brought in a doctor's note. I had strep throat and I was contagious. I was twenty minutes late once, with no excuse and then a couple of weeks ago, I was two hours late because I was in a car accident (and they don't count absences for car accidents). If I can find the letter again I will put it up on here.
On Saturday, it was my parents' twenty-eighth wedding anniversary. Congratulations! My parents, Stephen and I went out for dinner. Afterwards, I went to Whyte with Molly and Tito. We wanted to get into Thirsty Turtle because Hot R was working there, but the line was too long so we went to Stolli's. It sucks. Then we headed back to St. Albert and we went to Mlee's house party, where BAD showed up eventually. Anyway, the night was a bust.
The Music Guru came back from Toronto a week or so ago, and I finally saw him last week at work. He brought me back a shirt the says "Mrs. Stroumboulopoulos" on it. It's my new favourite shirt.
I'd like to now direct your attention to the post "H. Smith's Review of The Village". If you look in the Comment section, you will find a comment that caused me to roll on the floor in laughter. You may not find it as hilarious, but it's definitely worth a mention. Jason Night: 1, M. Night: 0.
Last of all, you may notice I now have links to other blogs. If you are on that list and do not like your place on that list, it's Stephen's fault. I would also like to thank Stephen for putting them up there for me.
And George should change his last name from Stroumboulopoulos to Stormbound.

Stay Tuned for September Birthdays and Announcements!

8 Comments:

Blogger Prus said...

merci for the link...

I mostly talk sports though.

2:37 PM  
Blogger Heather said...

You're welcome. If it's up there, I read it.

7:25 PM  
Blogger Michael said...

A second thank you for linkage goodness. One thing that confused me about the comment in The Village review. Is that guy scared of the letter 'k'?

Anyhow, I will get around to returning the favour as regards the link, just as soon as I can be bothered to wrestle the HTML Monster to the floor once again. It is strong, but I am stronger. Oh, yes.

9:40 PM  
Blogger Heather said...

He just doesn't like k's. He's j-roc. He's allowed.

11:08 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I can't believe you're linking to my worthless, useless blog. Have you no taste?

11:56 PM  
Blogger Heather said...

Ok so first you use "pathetic attempts" to boost the readership of your blog, "anonymous", and then you insult me for putting up a link to it.

11:22 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

*gasp*

11:18 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wait, you posted a link because I posted pictures of my friend's hot girlfriend? Steve's right, you ARE a lesbian.

12:04 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home