Tuesday, September 14, 2004

Hockey and Zach Braff

The connections between the two are endless. Just kidding. First, let's start with hockey. Because this is Canada, that's why. Anyway, for those of you who live in the same time zone as I do, you can catch the Canada vs. Finland final at 5pm on CBC. But those of you who care already know that. Let's whip out the red and white.
I went to breakfast with Dominic this morning. We went to Muggn'z (or "muggings", according to Spell Check), keeping the tradition (from when we worked at DQ) alive. I of course ordered extra hashbrowns. Anyway, he told me that Zach Braff ("zag" and "brave", respectively) has a blog (judging by the number of comments in the comment section, I am the last person on Earth to discover this. Because there are 1300 people on Earth.). A blog! Well, my respect for him just went through the roof, let me tell you. Celebrities and blogs. Like chocolate sauce and ice cream. Like Mulder and Scully. And he's good-looking. In the first few posts, he seems to have a phobia of the apostrophe, but in the most recent post that seems to have been fixed. I will be putting a link up to his blog shortly, even though everyone already knows about it. As Dom pointed out, Zach Braff looks good in Scrubs. The clothes and the show.
I dropped Drama 101 already, after attending the class once. I decided within the first twenty minutes. I already have enough essays to write for History and English, I don't need to write ones about plays too, thank you very much. I'm still in Drama 149 next term. That one involves acting.
Here's to hoping we don't get another bout of snow until at least November.

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

heather hun i love ya to death!!!....but cape breton is very confused! you should know that we hardly speak intelligent 'eh! the byes are all confused! just remmeber Canada won hockey. therefore cape breton rules! GIVER NUTS "EH!!!!!!!!

2:41 PM  
Blogger Heather said...

Samantha ->now I understand where you heard Zach Braff's markers smelling like ass comment (What an act of disobedience, peeing beside the urinal)!
Farwell(I assume it's you)->now you know what a blog is! You're awesome!

4:05 PM  
Blogger Prus said...

English at the 100 level sucks muchly...take a 200 after though because they get better...this coming from an Econ student mind you...(not a creepy knisely on though)

7:06 PM  
Blogger Heather said...

Hi, Vanessa!
You may find the link on the side. It's really quite a good blog!

7:17 PM  
Blogger Heather said...

Braff was on The Late, Late show with Drew Carey (normally that Craig Kilbourn (sp?) Jackass) and Drew was giving him hell for not updating his blog. That made me laugh...even he can't escape the demands of his blog readership. That night he finally posted...drunk.
Sawesome.
Hey Heather, which History class are you in? History 112 with Aronsen by any chance?

2:43 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home