Wednesday, September 08, 2004

Let me out Before I Catch Malaria!

Welcome to the jungle. And a jungle is was. I had my university orientation on Monday. I got my onecard, and I look like a convict in the picture. Also, I learned the Arts cheer. I did learn it, but I've forgotten it already. I do, however, know that it's NOT "Would you like fries with that?" as suggested by someone.
I lost my orientation group somewhere in the clubs fair. Perhaps it was because I neglected to go to the designated meeting spot at the designated time. But who's keeping track? The choir booth tried to get me to join, but I politely declined on the basis that I'm really not very musical at all and I cannot sing a single note on key. Maybe I should have joined just to make them sorry. But I have nothing against choirs.
I started university today. That was mildly exciting. I rode the bus with Jo and Nikki this morning (j-roc and J. Mo were too good for us, getting on the first bus at St. Albert Centre). Then I rode with ML, Rosis and J. Mo on the way home.
Ah yes. There was a mass e-mail sent out by J...henceforth knows as "Escape Goat" on this blog (I prefer using names that are more fun for people, rather than the first letter of the first name). The poor guy lost his luggage. He has set up a travel blog, and you may visit it here. You may be in Ecuador, Escape Goat, but you have just entered Nerddom City limits. Welcome to blog country!
I was half-listening to CBC Radio One this evening, and it was said that Putin (Spell-check says:Patina) was going to go for Preemptive strikes against terrorists in Chechnya (and Saskatchewan, for those of you who watched Ricker Mercer's Talking to Americans one hour special a few years back). Maybe the Russians should cast preemptive strikes against the American terrorists, also. It's only a matter of time before the USA (assuming President Evil gets re-elected) decides that there's some kind of resource worth stealing in Russia in their quest for world domination. "Uhh, nucular, nucular...Putin's terrorists have become a threat to our country. Nucular." Yes, I am aware that I'm being quite extreme for those of you planning on assaulting the comments section.
In other news, if you would like to read a brief history of St. Albert politics, you may visit What is the point of this story. You will find the link on the side bar.
I'm going to bed now.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

run for council.

1:19 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think that should become the new Arts cheer.

10:12 PM  
Blogger Heather said...

Bah, humbug. What is the law cheer? Oh jeez, too damn much to drink. Glad I can still type.

1:44 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Law! Law! Law! Law! Law! Law! Law! Law! Law! Law! Law! Law! Law! Law! Law! Law! Law! Law! Law! Law! Law! Law! Law! Law! Law! Law! Law! Law! Law! Law! Law! Law! Law! Law! Law! Law! Law! Law! Law! Law! Law! Law! Law! Law! Law! Law! Law! Law! Law! Law! Law! Law! Law! Law! Law! Law! Law! Law! Law! Law! Law! Law! Law! Law! Law! Law! Law! Law! Law! Law! Law! Law! Law! Law! Law! Law! Law! Law! Law! Law! Law! Law! Law! Law! Law! Law! Law! Law! Law! Law! Law! Law! Law! Law! Law! Law! Law! Law! Law! Law! Law! Law! Law! Law! Law! Law! Law! Law! Law! Law! Law! Law! Law! Law! Law! Law! Law! Law! Law! Law! Law! Law! Law! Law!

9:19 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home